- Increases manpower utilization
- Adaptable to high technology computerized field control systems.
- Improves utilization of stock tanks.
- Reduces opportunity for pilferage.
- Eliminates weathering time.
- Permanent record of production and sales.
- Quick recognition of drop in production rate.
- Reduces inconsistencies due to human error.
- Constantly monitors B S & W and automatically recirculates unacceptable product.
- Automatically stops production when allowable is reached.
- Increases revenue.
- Reduces clean-up problem.
- Power or manual sample mixing.
- Prover loop.
- Allowable counter.
- Timer for automatic recirculation.
- Harsh environment housings.
- Large numeral counter and ticket printer.
Custom sizes to fit your needs.
* Actual capacity will vary depending upon pressure requirements and quality of pipeline product. Contact your representative to determine your exact needs.
LEASE AUTOMATIC CUSTODY UNIT (LACT)
Centrifugal Type Pump
Explosion Proof 3-Phase, 60 HZ, 240/480 VAC Electric Motor.
Coupling and Guard for Motor to Pump Connection.
BS&W Probe with Flanged End Connection.
BS&W Monitor with Weatherproof Enclosure and Plexiglas Window.
Combination Strainer and Air Eliminator.
Sampling System with:
20 Gallon Sample container with sloped bottom and plastic internal coating and Sight Glass with Gauge Cocks.
Three Way Divert Valve with Diaphragm Operator and Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve.
Back Pressure Sample Regulator.
A.O. Smith Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensator, Right Angle Drive, Large Numeral Counter, Meter Monitor and Sample Pulse Switch.
Prover Loop Connection Piping with Block Valve and Quick Couplers with Dust Covers.
Back Pressure Control Valve on Unit Outlet.
NEMA Size Control Panel with Control Circuitry and the following:
Fused Disconnect or Circuit Breakers
Panel Indicator Lights:
Magnetic Motor Starter
Door Mounted Reset
110V Power On Switch with Fuse
Plug In Solid State Control Board
Color Coded wiring to Terminal Strips
Solid State Meter Monitor for Low Flow Detection.
All Equipment mounted on a 5' x 12' Structural Steel Skid with Interconnecting Piping, Conduit and Wiring.
Gear or Screw Pump as Alternate for Centrifugal.
Electric Sample Mixing and Resale System with Electric Motor, Pump, Valves, Piping, Switches and Conduit.
Ticket Printer for A.O. Smith Meter.
Monthly Allowable Counter with Enclosure and Wired into Control System.
*P.O.A. - Price on Application
* Options are priced based on a 2" LACT.
Options for other sizes can be priced upon request.