- Allows longer settling time
- Small physical size
- Greater flexibility of package design
- Easier to transport and set up
- Improves solid handling capability
- Reduces internal turbulence
- Increases gas separation
- Reduces system pressure drop
- Improves solid separation
- Virtually eliminates turbulence
- Calms interface for more efficient operation
- Positive identification of interface
- Greater flexibility for well conditions
- Greater flexibility for changing well conditions
- Longer dump cycles
- Increases durability
- Allows the use of optional snap acting controls
- Increased accuracy
- Greater durability
- Gas meters
- Trailer mounted
- Internal Plastic coatings
- Net oil computer
- Gas computer
- Harsh environment housings
- Packaging with other Primenergy equipment available.
|30" x 8'
|36" x 8'
|48" x 10'
Custom sizes to fit your needs
* A pproximate sizes, based on 40° API oil and a 50% water cut, for quick reference only. Actual capacity depends upon well and produced fluid conditions. Contact your representative to determine your exact needs prior to ordering.
THREE PHASE SEPARATOR WELL TEST UNIT (STU) STANDARD EQUIPMENT
30" x 8' S/S Three Phase, 125 PSIG, ASME Coded Separator Vessel with:
2" Grooved Sch. 80 Inlet
2" Inlet Plug Valve
4" Grooved Sch. 80 Level Control
2" Grooved Sch. 80 Water Outlet
2" Grooved Sch. 80 Oil Outlet
2" Grooved Sch. 80 Drain
2" 3,000# Threaded Coupling Gas Outlet
2" #3,000# Threaded Coupling Relief
1/2" 6,000# Threaded Coupling Relief
Gages (Sight Glasses).
1/2" 6,000# Threaded Coupling P.I.
12" x 16" Elliptical Manway
1" Gas Run with 1" Plug Valve, 1' check Valve, 1" Cemco Gas Back Pressure Valve.
Cemco Level Controller to control oil discharge from vessel.
2" Oil Run with:
Plug Valve, 2" Diaphragm operated Oil Dump Valve, 2" Oil Meter and necessary pipe and fittings.
2" Water Run with:
Plug Valve, Diaphragm operated, Water Dump Valve, 2" Floco F-500-L Water Meter and necessary Pipe and Fittings, 2" Discharge Connection.
Level Controller to control water discharge, externally adjustable, Float Nozzle welded in Vessel.
2" Tie in line so that the oil, water, and gas can be discharged separately or can be recombined.
2-1/2" 0-200# Pressure Gauge.
2" Drain in Vessel.
2 Sets of Gauge Cocks with 5/8" O.D. Sight Glass.
2" Relief Valve set at 125 PSI.
All equipment mounted on a Structural Steel Skid with Interconnecting Piping and Fittings.
|30" x 8'
|36" x 8'
Internal Coating with Coal Tar Epoxy.
Primenergy LACT UNIT
- Increases manpower utilization
- Adaptable to high technology computerized field control systems.
- Improves utilization of stock tanks.
- Reduces opportunity for pilferage.
- Eliminates weathering time.
- Permanent record of production and sales.
- Quick recognition of drop in production rate.
- Reduces inconsistencies due to human error.
- Constantly monitors B S & W and automatically recirculates unacceptable product.
- Automatically stops production when allowable is reached.
- Increases revenue.
- Reduces clean-up problem.
- Power or manual sample mixing.
- Prover loop.
- Allowable counter.
- Timer for automatic recirculation.
- Harsh environment housings.
- Large numeral counter and ticket printer.
Custom sizes to fit your needs.
* Actual capacity will vary depending upon pressure requirements and quality of pipeline product. Contact your representative to determine your exact needs.
LEASE AUTOMATIC CUSTODY UNIT (LACT)
Centrifugal Type Pump
Explosion Proof 3-Phase, 60 HZ, 240/480 VAC Electric Motor.
Coupling and Guard for Motor to Pump Connection.
BS&W Probe with Flanged End Connection.
BS&W Monitor with Weatherproof Enclosure and Plexiglas Window.
Combination Strainer and Air Eliminator.
Sampling System with:
20 Gallon Sample container with sloped bottom and plastic internal coating and Sight Glass with Gauge Cocks.
Three Way Divert Valve with Diaphragm Operator and Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve.
Back Pressure Sample Regulator.
A.O. Smith Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensator, Right Angle Drive, Large Numeral Counter, Meter Monitor and Sample Pulse Switch.
Prover Loop Connection Piping with Block Valve and Quick Couplers with Dust Covers.
Back Pressure Control Valve on Unit Outlet.
NEMA Size Control Panel with Control Circuitry and the following:
Fused Disconnect or Circuit Breakers
Panel Indicator Lights:
Magnetic Motor Starter
Door Mounted Reset
110V Power On Switch with Fuse
Plug In Solid State Control Board
Color Coded wiring to Terminal Strips
Solid State Meter Monitor for Low Flow Detection.
All Equipment mounted on a 5' x 12' Structural Steel Skid with Interconnecting Piping, Conduit and Wiring.
Gear or Screw Pump as Alternate for Centrifugal.
Electric Sample Mixing and Resale System with Electric Motor, Pump, Valves, Piping, Switches and Conduit.
Ticket Printer for A.O. Smith Meter.
Monthly Allowable Counter with Enclosure and Wired into Control System.
*P.O.A. - Price on Application
* Options are priced based on a 2" LACT.
Options for other sizes can be priced upon request.
Computer Controlled Satellite Station Test and Production Vessels, Automatic Headers, Time Sharing Net Oil Computer Skids.
Computer Controlled Production and Test Vessels, multi-lease LACT units all part of a complete turnkey installation.
Satellite Test Station computer controlled.
Trailor mounted well test unit with net oil computer.
Multi-lease time sharing net oil computer skid.
Net Oil Computer Skids.
Skid Mounted Three Phase Test Separators
Trailer mounted Test Separator with meters for oil, water and gas.
3" L.A.C.T. Unit
Skid Mounted L.A.C.T. Unit