- Small diameter vessel
- Extra long fire tube
- Extra long coil bundle
- Increases heat transfer surface area
- More even heat distribution
- Eliminates hot spots
- Closer proximity to coil bundle
- Increases combustion efficiency
- Reduces fuel gas consumption
- Lowers stack temperature
- Eliminates effects of harmonics which helps prevent premature failure
- Easier to service
- More efficient fuel utilization
- Increased burner tube life
- Fewer coil turns
- Reduces pressure drop
- Improves heat transfer
- Easy to remove and install
- Reduces downtime
- Easily adjustable for changing well conditions
- External piping for serviceability
- Removable for repair or replacement
- Hinged flame arrestor
- Emergency high temperature control
- Low fluid level control
- Safety gas scrubber with high liquid level shut in
|250 M BTU
||2000 M BTU
|500 M BTU
||3000 M BTU
|1000 M BTU
||4000 M BTU
|1500 M BTU
||5000 M BTU
* Actual size requirements will depend upon well and produced gas conditions. Contact your representative to determine your exact needs.
Larger sizes to fit your needs.
available with any burner size.
INDIRECT (LINE) HEATER (IH) STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Removable Coil Assembly Split
60/40% With Long Nose Adjustable
Choke Connection installed between
Split with Hammer Bar Union.
Removable Firetube and Stack Assembly.
1" 6,000 PSIG WP Supply Gas Pre-Heat Coil
One 0-250° 3" Dial Face Back Connected
Thermometer with Thermowell.
Two Fisher Regulators.
|24" X 7'-6"
|30" X 10'
|36" X 12'
|42" X 15'
|48" X 15'
|48' X 17'-6"
Long Nose Choke Assembly.
Safety Fuel Gas Scrubber 125 PSIG WP With Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge.
Two Kimray T-12 Temperature Controls with Fuel Valves, One for Normal Operation, One for High Temperature Operation in case of failure.
All equipment mounted on a Structural Steel Skid with Interconnecting Piping and Fittings.
* Options are priced based on 1 MM BTU/HR, 3,000 lb. Coil Bundle. Options for other sizes can be priced upon request.